Preliminary study of radioactive limonite in Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming / by T.G. Lovering and E.P. Beroni.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 339-384 pages) : illustrations, map, charts, photographs.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1959.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed July 22, 2014).
"This report concerns work done on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 371) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Iron ores > Colorado.
Iron ores > Utah.
Iron ores > Wyoming.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1046-N
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1046-N.