Deployment of U.S. military personnel in Cameroon : communication from the President of the United States transmitting a letter informing the Congress that U.S. armed forces personnel began deploying to Cameroon, with the consent of the Government of Cameroon, to conduct airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance operations in the region, pursuant to Pub. L. 93-48.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-67 (Text)||00000106183163||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 page ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
|General Note:|| "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0027-M.
"October 16, 2015."
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
Military intelligence >
United States > Military relations > Cameroon.
Cameroon > Military relations > United States.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-67
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-67.