Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 427) to amend chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, to provide that major rules of the executive branch shall have no force or effect unless a joint resolution of approval is enacted into law; providing for proceedings during the period from July 30, 2015, through September 7, 2015; and for other purposes : report (to accompany H. Res. 380).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-230 (Text)||00000106182504||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 16 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
Title from caption.
"July 27, 2015."
Shipping list number: 2015-0322-M.
Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Congress. House > Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 114-230
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-230.