Department of Homeland Security Border Security Metrics Act : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate to accompany S. 1864, to improve national security by developing metrics to measure the effectiveness of security between ports of entry, at points of entry, and along the maritime border.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-152 (Text)||00000106189012||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 7 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
|General Note:|| "October 8, 2015."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0038-M.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
Border security >
United States >
Ports of entry > Security measures > United States.
Performance > Measurement.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 114-152
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-152.