Quarterly Financial Reporting Reauthorization Act of 2015 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 1868, to extend by 15 years the authority of the Secretary of Commerce to conduct the Quarterly Financial Report Program.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-157 (Text)||00000106189004||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 5 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0038-M.
"October 22, 2015."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Bureau of the Census. Quarterly Financial Report Program > Appropriations and expenditures.
Financial statements > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 114-157
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-157.