Border Jobs for Veterans Act of 2015 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 1603, to actively recruit members of the Armed Forces who are separating from military service to serve as Customs and Border Protection Officers.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-116 (Text)||00000106151145||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 6 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
|General Note:|| Shipping list no.: 2015-0342-M.
"August 5, 2015."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
Law and legislation >
Border patrol agents > Selection and appointment > United States.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection > Officials and employees > Selection and appointment.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 114-116
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-116.