Portsmouth Harbor and Piscataqua River, New Hampshire and Maine navigation improvement project : communication from the Assistant Secretary, Civil Works, The Department of Defense, transmitting the final feasibility report and final environmental assessment of the Portsmouth Harbor and Piscataqua River, New Hampshire and Maine navigation improvement project, pursuant to the Water Resources Development Act of 2000, Sec. 436 and The Flood Control Act of 1970, Sec. 216.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-47 (Text)||00000106182074||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xviii, 1525 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
|General Note:|| "[R]eferred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure."
"July 16, 2015."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0009-M.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Publishing Office,  17 microfiches : negative.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-47
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-47.