Bobbi's big brake / written and illustrated by Ken Bowser.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||JEZ BOW (Text)||36626103741294||JUV Easy Readers||Available||-|
|Perry Co PL - Tell City Main Library||ER FUN (Text)||70621000436907||Children - Easy Reader||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781634400633 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781634400626 (library hardcover)
- ISBN: 1634400631
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: South Egremont, MA : Red Chair Press, 
|Summary, etc.:|| All the big trucks stay busy with important work. Bobbi just wants to help, but she is too small for the heavy lifting. With her self-esteem at a low point, will Bobbi discover the important role she plays every day?
|Target Audience Note:|| 520 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Trucks > Juvenile fiction.
Self-esteem > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series