Hitch takes off / written and illustrated by Ken Bowser.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||JEZ BOW (Text)||36626103741302||JUV Easy Readers||Available||-|
|Perry Co PL - Tell City Main Library||ER FUN (Text)||70621000436900||Children - Easy Reader||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781634400718 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781634400725 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1634400720
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: South Egremont, MA : Red Chair Press, 
|Summary, etc.:|| Hitch spends every day moving big planes from around the world into place at the airport. Will his desire to see the world be fulfilled or will Hitch be left to his imagination?
|Target Audience Note:|| 430 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Trucks > Juvenile fiction.
Airports > Equipment and supplies > Juvenile fiction.
Perseverance (Ethics) > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series