Hitch takes off / written and illustrated by Ken Bowser.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood Public Library - Greenwood||JEZ BOW (Text)||36626103741302||JUV New Easy Readers||Available||-|
|Perry County Public Library - Tell City||ER FUN (Text)||70621000436900||Children - Easy Reader||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781634400718 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781634400725 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1634400720
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: South Egremont, MA : Red Chair Press, 
|Summary, etc.:|| Hitch spends every day moving big planes from around the world into place at the airport. Will his desire to see the world be fulfilled or will Hitch be left to his imagination?
Search for related items by subject
Airports > Equipment and supplies > Juvenile fiction.
Perseverance (Ethics) > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series