The river at Green Knowe [electronic resource] / L.M. Boston.
- ISBN: 9781593160623 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1593160623 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- Publisher: [Roseland, N.J.] : Listen & Live Audio, 2006.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Simon Vance.
|Summary, etc.:|| L.M. Boston's thrilling and chilling tales of Green Knowe, a haunted manor deep in an overgrown garden in the English countryside, have been entertaining readers for half a century. In this, the third book, Tolly and his grandmother are away (presumably in Cornwall). Two women have rented the house for the summer and ask three children to stay. Ida is the niece of one of the women, Ping and Oskar are refugees. The children are turned loose on the river, where they have many fine and imaginative adventures.
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 51935 KB; MP3 file size: 101747 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Rivers > England > Juvenile fiction.
England > Juvenile fiction.
Dwellings > Fiction.
Rivers > England > Fiction.
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Green Knowe chronicles ; bk. 3
- Boston, L. M. (Lucy Maria), 1892-1990. Green Knowe chronicles ; bk. 3.