View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781593160630 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- ISBN: 1593160631 (sound recording : OverDrive Audio Book)
- Publisher: [Roseland, N.J.] : Listen & Live Audio, 2006.
|General Note:|| Downloadable audio file.
Title from: Title details screen.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Simon Vance.
|Summary, etc.:|| L.M. Boston's thrilling and chilling tales of Green Knowe, a haunted manor deep in an overgrown garden in the English countryside, have been entertaining readers for half a century. In this volume, a strange friendship develops between a young Chinese refugee who is spending the summer at Green Knowe and a gorilla who has escaped from the London Zoo.
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Media Console (WMA file size: 63674 KB; MP3 file size: 124739 KB).
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Green Knowe chronicles ; bk. 4
- Boston, L. M. (Lucy Maria), 1892-1990. Green Knowe chronicles ; bk. 4.