Willow's spring break adventure / by Jen Jones ; illustrated by Paula Franco.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson Co PL - Hanover Branch||J SERIES (Text)||39391100274180||Juvenile Series||Available||-|
|Purchased with a donation in memory of Gertrude Geraets.: [ mkj 2016-04-22 @ JFCPLM ]|
- ISBN: 9781496505422 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781623703059 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 103 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Stone Arch Books, a Capstone imprint, 
|General Note:|| Contains excerpts of the next Sleepover girls series.
|Summary, etc.:|| It is spring break and Willow's family is heading to their house on Whidbey Island and, for the first time, the three other sleepover girls are coming along and Willow wants to show them the place she loves--but once there she finds that too much togetherness is not necessarily a good thing.
|Target Audience Note:|| 008-011.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series