Social Media Working Group Act of 2015 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany H.R. 623, to amend the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to authorize the Department of Homeland Security to establish a social media working group, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-145 (Text)||00000106183387||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 8 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
|General Note:|| "September 21, 2015."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0023-M.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 114-145
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-145.