A bill to require the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to revoke bonuses paid to employees involved in electronic wait list manipulations, and for other purposes : report together with minority views (to accompany S. 627).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-148 (Text)||00000106183403||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 14 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Caption title.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0023-M.
"September 28, 2015."
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Department of Veterans Affairs > Officials and employees > Salaries, etc.
United States. Department of Veterans Affairs > Officials and employees > Discipline.
Bonuses (Employee fringe benefits) > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 114-148
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-148.