Arizona Borderlands Protection and Preservation Act : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, with additional views to accompany S. 750, to achieve border security on certain federal lands along the southern border.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-150 (Text)||00000106183429||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 13 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0023-M.
"October 1, 2015."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
Border security > Law and legislation > Arizona.
Interagency coordination > Mexican-American Border Region.
Public lands > Mexican-American Border Region.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 114-150
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-150.