Evidence-based Policymaking Commission Act : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate with supplemental views to accompany S. 991, to establish the Commission on Evidence-based Policymaking, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-151 (Text)||00000106183437||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 9 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
|General Note:|| Shipping list no.: 2016-0023-M.
"October 1, 2015."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Executive advisory bodies > Law and legislation > United States.
Policy sciences > United States > Decision making.
Public administration > United States > Decision making.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 114-151
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-151.