Providing for consideration of the concurrent resolution (H. Con. Res. 79) directing the Clerk of the House of Representatives to make corrections in the enrollment of H.R. 719, and providing for consideration of the Senate amendment to the House amendment to the Senate amendment to the bill (H.R. 719) to require the Transportation Security Administration to conform to existing Federal law and regulations regarding criminal investigator positions, and for other purposes : report (to accompany H. Res. 448).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-272 (Text)||00000106183379||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Caption title.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0024-M.
"September 30, 2015."
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 114-272
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-272.