Pure soapmaking : how to create nourishing, natural skin-care soaps / Anne-Marie Faiola, the Soap Queen ; photography by Lara Ferroni.
- 9 of 12 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Worthington Jefferson Twp PL - Worthington||668 FAIOLA (Text)||36820000390491||ADULT NONFICTION||Available||-|
|Zionsville PL - Hussey-Mayfield Memorial||668.12 FAIOLA (Text)||33946003070013||Nonfiction . 2nd Floor||Available||-|
|« Previous 10|
- ISBN: 9781612125336
- ISBN: 1612125336
- Physical Description: 239 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: North Adams, MA : Storey Publishing, 
- Copyright: ©2016
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Introduction: The Beauty of Pure, Handmade Soap -- Chapter 1: The Soapmaking Process -- Chapter 2: Choosing Equipment & Molds -- Chapter 3: Step-by-Step Cold-Process Soapmaking -- Chapter 4: All about Oils -- Chapter 5: Using Herbs & Other Natural Additives -- Chapter 6: Scenting Your Soap -- Chapter 7: Designing Recipes -- Chapter 8: All about Simplicity--Recipes -- Chapter 9: Pure Beauty--Recipes -- Chapter 10: Colorful & Creative--Recipes.
"Learn to make beautiful, nourishing soaps -- it's fun, and your skin will thank you! Moisturize with shea butter, exfoliate with crushed walnut shells, and soothe itchy skin with oatmeal. More than 30 expertly formulated recipes take advantage of the beneficial properties in many natural ingredients, "--Page 4 of cover.
Search for related items by subject
- Baker & Taylor
A guide to making all-natural soaps using herbs and other organic ingredients shares thirty-two recipes for scented, homemade soaps that are specially formulated to nourish the skin.
- Baker & Taylor
A lavishly photographed guide to making all-natural soaps using herbs and other organic ingredients shares 32 recipes for aesthetically scented, homemade soaps that are specially formulated to nourish the skin. By the author of Soap Crafting. Original.
- Workman Press.A lush, full-color guide to making all-natural soaps using herbs and other organic ingredients, with 32 recipes specially formulated to nourish the skin.
- Workman Press.The pure luxury of soaps made with coconut butter, almond oil, aloe vera, oatmeal, and green tea is one of life’s little pleasures. And with the help of author Anne-Marie Faiola, it’s easy to make luscious, all-natural soaps right in your own kitchen. This collection of 32 recipes ranges from simple castile bars to intricate swirls, embeds, and marbled and layered looks. Begin with a combination of skin-nourishing oils and then add blueberry puree, dandelion-infused water, almond milk, coffee grounds, mango and avocado butters, black tea, or other delicious ingredients — and then scent your soap with pure essential oils. Step-by-step photography guides you through every stage of cold-process soapmaking.