The fall of Shane MacKade / Nora Roberts.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Attica PL - Attica||AUDIO CD ROBERTS, NORA (Text)||74231000110880||Adult Audiobook||Available||-|
|Noble Co PL - Central (Albion)||AUDIO CD ROMANCE ROB (Text)||38131004282512||NCPLC-Audio Book On CD||In transit||-|
- ISBN: 9781480587359
- ISBN: 1480587354
- Physical Description: 6 audio discs (6 hr., 30 min.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Grand Haven, MI : Brilliance Audio, 
Title from container.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Director, David Andrews.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Performed by Luke Daniel.
Shane MacKade enjoyed everything about women-the look of them, the smell of them, the taste of them. So the last thing he expected was to become a one-woman man. And even more surprising is that it's the Ph.D.-toting academic Rebecca McKnight who has him headed for a fall. Could Shane's days as a bachelor be coming to an end?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Brothers > Fiction.
Women college teachers > Fiction.
FICTION / Romance / Contemporary.
Antietam (Md.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The MacKade brothers ; bk. 4
- BrillianceAudio on compact disc
- Roberts, Nora. MacKade brothers. Spoken word ; 04.
- Brilliance Audio on compact disc.