Rockets and spaceships / by Deborah Lock.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jay Co PL - Bookmobile||E629.45 L813 (Text)||76383000442338||Early Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Jay Co PL - Portland||E629.45 L813 (Text)||76383000442339||Early Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Peabody PL - Columbia City||JE 629.47 LOCK (Text)||30403002174787||Childrens - Non-Fiction Easy Reader||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781465445117
- ISBN: 1465445110
- Physical Description: 48 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First American Edition.
- Publisher: [New York] : [DK Publishing], 2016.
Rockets and spaceships are used for a number of different tasks including transporting people, hauling satellites, and even being used as a weapon when needed. Young readers can learn more about these vital space machines in DK Readers Level 1: Rockets and Spaceships. Level 1 books are stories for children just beginning to learn to read. They use short, simple sentences, simple vocabulary, word repetition, and large type. Strong visual clues help children with new words. Lively stories feature characters and topics that are familiar to young children.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Space vehicles > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- Dorling Kindersley readers, level 2 ; Beginning to read
- Dorling Kindersley readers. 2, Beginning to read.