Indian Tribal Justice Act to secure urgent resources vital to Indian victims of crime, and for other purposes : report (to accompany S. 1704).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-172 (Text)||00000106107758||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 17 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U. S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Caption title.
"December 3, 2015."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0109-P.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Indians of North America > Crimes against > United States.
Victims of crimes > Services for > United States > Finance.
Indians of North America > Legal status, laws, etc.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 114-172
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-172.