Appointment of federal directors to the board of directors of the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 2093, to provide that the Secretary of Transportation shall have sole authority to appoint federal directors to the board of directors of the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-170 (Text)||2046-9714||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 4 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2015.
Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 7, 2015).
"November 30, 2015."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority > Officials and employees > Selection and appointment.
United States. Department of Transportation. Office of the Secretary > Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 1st session, Senate ; 114-170
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-170.