- ISBN: 9781101476932 (electronic bk)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
|General Note:|| Series information from author's website.
|Summary, etc.:|| Mandy Pajeck had a tough childhood. Now 28, she feels responsible for the accident that took her younger brother's sight. But his complete reliance on her care is making them both miserable. When she meets handsome Zach Harrigan and his mini guide horse, she thinks she's found the ticket to her brother's happiness-and maybe her own.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Signet, 2011. Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 390 KB) or Amazon Kindle (file size: N/A KB).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- [Kendrick/Coulter/Harrigan series ; 11]
- [Harrigan family series ; 4]
- Anderson, Catherine (Adeline Catherine). Kendrick/Coulter/Harrigan series ; 11.
- Anderson, Catherine (Adeline Catherine). Harrigan family series ; 04.