The tale of cuckoo brow wood : The Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter Series, Book 3. / Susan Wittig Albert.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781440623363 (electronic bk)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
Book 3 of the Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter series (series numeration from NoveList).
Miss Potter's new hometown of Holly How is having its share of troubles, and three children, favorites of Beatrix, are counting on the help of the fairies of Cuckoo Brow Wood. Now, with her signature tact, Beatrix must work with her friends-human and animal-to set things right.
Electronic reproduction. New York : Berkley, 2007. Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 668 KB) or Amazon Kindle (file size: N/A KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Potter, Beatrix, 1866-1943 > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter ; [Book 3]
- Albert, Susan Wittig. Cottage tales of Beatrix Potter ; 03