The tale of applebeck orchard : The Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter Series, Book 6. / Susan Wittig Albert.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781101133637 (electronic bk)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009.
Book 6 of the Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter series (series numeration from NoveList).
After his haystack was torched, Mr. Harmsworth barricaded a common path through his orchard. But witnesses-both human and animal-claim a ghost perpetrated the deed. And the ghost has a message that Miss Potter hopes to figure out.
Electronic reproduction. New York : Berkley, 2009. Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 550 KB) or Amazon Kindle (file size: N/A KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Potter, Beatrix, 1866-1943 > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- The Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter ; [Book 6]
- Albert, Susan Wittig. Cottage tales of Beatrix Potter ; 06