Take a hike, Snoopy! / adapted by Judy Katschke ; art adapted by Nick and Peter LoBianco.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Discovery Bus||JUV EZRD PEANUTS (Text)||37500004144891||Kids Easy Readers||Available||-|
|Seymour Main Library||JUV EZRD PEANUTS (Text)||37500004200743||Kids Easy Readers||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781599618081 (reinforced library bound edition)
- Physical Description: 31 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Reinforced lib. bound ed.
- Publisher: Edina, Minn. : Spotlight, 2011.
|General Note:|| "Based on the comic strips by Charles M. Schulz"--Title page.
|Summary, etc.:|| The world famous Beagle Scout takes his eager bird troops on a camping and hiking trip that turns out to be very different from what Snoopy planned.
Search for related items by subject
Camping > Fiction.
Beagle (Dog breed) > Fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.
Search for related items by series