- ISBN: 9781101554869 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 110155486X (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (390 pages) : map.
- Edition: Ace mass-market edition.
- Publisher: New York : Ace Books : [1997, 1996]
- Copyright: ©1996
|General Note:|| Previously published in 1996.
|Summary, etc.:|| Story about love, magic and honor.
Generations after Samaria is first settled, corruption threatens to destroy the colony, and the only hope of avoiding an Armageddon is the crowning of a new Archangel, Gabriel, who must first marry a mortal woman, Rachel, who has her own ideas about her life.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Angels > Fiction.
FICTION / Science Fiction / General.
Search for related items by series