View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781101121559 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101121556 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101127391 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101127392 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101125939 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101125934 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (241 pages)
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Prime Crime, 
- Copyright: ©1995
|Summary, etc.:|| aWhen the Arapaho tribal chairman is found murdered in his tepee at the Ethete powwow, the evidence points to the chairman's nephew, Anthony Castle. But Father John O'Malley, pastor of St. Francis Mission, and Vicky Holden, the Arapaho lawyer, do not believe the young man capable of murder. Together they set out to find the real murderer and clear Anthony's name. The trail that Father John and Vicky follow winds across the high plains of the Wind River Reservation into Arapaho homes and community centers and into the fraud-infested world of Indian oil and land deals. Eventually it leads to the past -- The Eagle Catcher
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Indians of North America > Wyoming > Fiction.
Arapaho Indians > Fiction.
Wind River Indian Reservation (Wyo.) > Fiction.
Mystery & Detective.