- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Danville-Center Twp PL - Danville||F Ber (Text)||32604000221297||DCTPLD AD Fiction||Available||-|
|Plainfield-Guilford Twp PL - Plainfield||FIC Berg (Text)||31208911607184||fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780451417268 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0451417267 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 475 pages ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : Penguin Group USA, 2015.
Series information from Fantastic Fiction.
After a two-year training with the Order that erased his memory, Greenshank undertakes a mission to use magic to help Navronne, but events cause him to remember his past as an evil sorcerer and recognize that corruption has seeped into the Order itself.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic > Fiction.
Wizards > Fiction.
Imaginary places > Fiction.