View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781429943758 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1429943750 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (206 pages)
- Edition: First Picador edition.
- Publisher: New York : Picador/St. Martin's Press, 2010.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| You better not cry -- And two eyes made out of coal -- Claus and effect -- Ask again later -- Why do you reward me thus -- The best and only everything -- Silent night.
|Summary, etc.:|| In this caustically funny, nostalgic, poignant, and moving collection Augusten Burroughs recounts Christmases past and present--as only he could. With gimleteyed wit and illuminated prose, he shows how the holidays bring out the worst in us and sometimes, just sometimes, the very, very best.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Novelists, American > 20th century > Biography.
Christmas > Humor.
American wit and humor.
BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY > Personal Memoirs.