The Trouble with Turkeys: A Zoe Donovan mystery. Book 2 Kathi Daley
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Milan Branch Library||J FIC DAL BK 2 PB (Text)||39692000867258||Children's Area||Checked out||11/09/2016|
- ISBN: 1492933554 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781492933557 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 148 p. ; 21 cm
- Publisher: [S.l.] : CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2013.
|General Note:|| Includes additional recipes.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes list of books by Kathi Daley.
|Summary, etc.:|| Zoe becomes entangled in a complex murder case involving a dead miser, tipsy turkeys, and an eclectic cast of edacious heirs, when she agrees to help Jeremy in his temporary job at a nearby turkey farm two weeks before Thanksgiving.
Search for related items by subject
> Mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series