- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Series InformationHeinemann read and learn
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Loogootee PL - Loogootee||JUV 599.4 RIS (Text)||70511000054862||Juvenile Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781484603093 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1484603095 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781484603154 (paperback)
- ISBN: 148460315X (paperback)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations, color map ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Chicago, Illinois : Heinemann Library, 
- Copyright: ©2015
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 24) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
What is a bat? -- What does nocturnal mean? -- Where do bats live? -- What do bats eat? -- How do bats find prey? -- What are bat babies like? -- Where do bats go in the winter? -- How can you spot bats? -- How can you help bats? -- Bat body map.
"This book takes readers on a journey through the night to discover the world of nocturnal animals living in their own backyards. This title focuses on bats, showcasing their behavior, habitat, diet, and the things they get up to when we're asleep!"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bats > Juvenile literature.