Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles : Ghostbusters / story, Erik Burnham & Tom Waltz ; art, Dan Schoening ; additional art, Charles Paul Wilson III & Cory Smith (ch. 1) ; colors, Luis Antonio Delgado ; additional colors, Ronda Pattison (ch. 1) ; letters, Neil Uyetake.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - The Third Place Teen Library||TGN BURNHAM erik Teenage (Text)||840191002170602||Teen - Graphic Novels||Available||-|
|Perry Co PL - Cannelton Branch||YA TEE (Text)||70622000038149||CPL-Young Adult Graphic Novels||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781631402531
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : chiefly color illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: San Diego, CA : IDW Publishing, 
"Originally published as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters issues #1-4"--Page facing title page.
When a new invention goes haywire, the Turtles are sent to a whole new type of New York City, one with a whole lot more ghosts and Ghostbusters! The two teams will have to learn to get along quickly, because a new foe from the Turtles' past has followed them and aims to conquer NYC.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Teenage mutant ninja turtles ghostbusters ; v. 1
- Burnham, Erik. Teenage mutant ninja turtles ghostbusters ; 01.