Brightest and best / Olivia Newport.
- 23 of 26 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 26 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Decatur Branch||CFIC NEWPORT AMI (Text)||34207001962530||Adult Fiction - Christian||Available||-|
|Akron Carnegie PL - Akron||FIC NEW (Text)||75253000050762||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Barton Rees Pogue Mem. PL - Upland||IF NEW PB (Text)||76277000035353||Inspirational Fiction||Available||-|
|Brazil PL - Brazil||CHRISTIAN FICTION NEWPORT (Text)||38160000670164||Second Floor, Fiction||Available||-|
|Brownstown PL - Brownstown||FIC NEWPORT AMISH b.3 (Text)||79361000106402||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
|Centerville Center Twp PL - Centerville||FIC R NEW Bk. 3 (Text)||76895000214306||1st Floor Fiction||Available||-|
|Culver-Union Twp PL - Culver||CF NEW BRI 3 (Text)||34304000813172||Adult - Christian Fiction||Available||-|
|Eckhart PL - Main||F NEWPORT olivia atot bk.3 (Text)||840191002246488||Adult Fiction - Second Floor||Temporarily Unavailable||-|
|Fulton Co PL - Aubbee Library (Leiters Ford)||FIC NEW (Text)||33187004257230||Fiction (adult)||Available||-|
|Fulton Co PL - Fulton Library||FIC NEW (Text)||33187004257248||Fiction (adult)||Available||-|
|Next 10 »|
- ISBN: 9781628366334
- ISBN: 1628366338
- Physical Description: 316 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Uhrichsville, Ohio : Shiloh Run Press, an imprint of Barbour Publishing, Inc., 
Series numeration from Fantastic Fiction.
When the government approves a separate Amish school, Ella Hilty is asked to teach, and she must choose between her hearts dream of marriage and answering the call to do what is best for her community.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.
Amish children > Education > Fiction.
Freedom of religion > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Barbour BooksWhen the government approves a separate Amish school, Ella Hilty is asked to teach, and she must choose between her heart’s dream of marriage and answering the call to do what is best for her community.
- Barbour BooksThe collapse of a schoolhouse puts pressure on Amish families and their long-held educational values. Ella Hilty anticipates marrying Gideon Wittner and becoming a mother to his children. In a whirling clash of values, Ella seeks the solid ground that seems to have slipped away. Margaret Simpson, an English schoolteacher, wonders if she is losing her last chance at love. As the local authorities draw lines in the sand, Margaret puts romance at risk one final time. All eyes turn to Ella to make a sacrifice and accept a challenge that can bring unity to the Amish and understanding to the English.