Let me die in his footsteps / Lori Roy.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fulton Co PL - Rochester Main Library||LPF ROY (Text)||33187004118481||Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
|Hartford City PL - Hartford City||LP Roy (Text)||76051000177181||Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
|Shelby Co PL - Shelbyville Main Library||LP Roy (Text)||78731000486956||Large Print||Checked out||05/11/2018|
- ISBN: 9781410482754 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410482758 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 469 pages (large print); 23 cm
- Publisher: Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning Waterville, Maine, 2015.
Having made her way to the well on the Baines' property, Annie expects to gaze into the water in search of her future. Instead, she finds a body in the moonlight. When it is discovered in the morning, Annie will have much to explain and a past to account for.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Family secrets > Fiction.
Families > Kentucky > Fiction.
Kentucky > Social life and customs > 20th century > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.