Let me die in his footsteps / Lori Roy.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rochester Library||LPF ROY (Text)||33187004118481||Large Print Fiction - R||Available||-|
|Shelby County Public Library - Shelby County||LP Roy (Text)||78731000486956||Adult Main||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410482754 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410482758 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 469 pages (large print); 23 cm.
- Publisher: Wheeler Publishing, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning Waterville, Maine, 2015.
|Summary, etc.:|| Having made her way to the well on the Baines' property, Annie expects to gaze into the water in search of her future. Instead, she finds a body in the moonlight. When it is discovered in the morning, Annie will have much to explain and a past to account for.
Search for related items by subject
Family secrets >
Families > Kentucky > Fiction.
Kentucky > Social life and customs > 20th century > Fiction.
Large type books.