Woof / Spencer Quinn.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Peabody PL - Columbia City||J PA QUINN (Text)||30403002214310||Childrens - PlayAway||Available||-|
|Perry Co PL - Tell City Main Library||AUDIO J F QUI (Text)||70621000436098||Juvenile - Audiobook||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1467602736 (preloaded digital audio player)
- ISBN: 9781467602730 (preloaded digital audio player)
- Physical Description: 1 audio media player (7 hr., 4 min.) : digital, HD audio ; 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 in.
- Publisher: [Solon, Ohio] : Findaway World, LLC, c
Bowser is a mutt, just adopted by eleven-year-old Birdie Gaux and her grandmother, but when they all get home to Grammy's bait and tackle shop in the bayou they discover that their prize stuffed marlin has been stolen--so Bowser decides to investigate, and things quickly become complicated and dangerous.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Louisiana > Juvenile fiction.
Mutts (Dogs) > Juvenile fiction.
Theft > Juvenile fiction.