- ISBN: 9781429987288 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1429987286 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (334 pages)
- Edition: First trade pbk. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Tor, 2013.
|General Note:|| "A Tom Doherty Associates book."
Sequel to: Shakes of milk and honey.
|Summary, etc.:|| Newlyweds Jane and David Vincent travel to Belgium, and their ability to create invisibility via glamour makes them a target for emperor Napoleon's returning forces.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
Magic > Fiction.
Invisibility > Fiction.
Belgium > Social life and customs > 19th century > Fiction.
FICTION > Fantasy > Historical.
Search for related items by series