View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781101505106 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101505109 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101514504 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101514507 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Edition: Berkley Prime Crime mass-market ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Pub Group, 2011.
"Berkley Prime Crime mystery"--Spine.
Includes an excerpt from the author's "Clobbered by Camembert".
When a body is found in a long-abandoned winery, Providence, Ohio cheese shop owner Charlotte Bessette trades in her fondue fork for a flashlight to clear a friend's niece of suspicion. But as Charlotte starts to turn up the truth, the killer starts turning up the heat.
|Source of Description Note:||
Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cheese > Fiction.
Cheese shops > Fiction.
Search for related items by series