- ISBN: 9781101036013 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 110103601X (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 9781101043509 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1101043504 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (434 pages)
- Publisher: New York : Signet, 2001.
- Copyright: ©2000
|Summary, etc.:|| A kidnapping ransom-seeker whose devious technological abilities have helped him get away with the crime many previous times now targets Will and Karen Jennings' five-year-old daughter Abby, and the family has only twenty-four hours to thwart his plan.
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on print version record.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jackson (Miss.) > Fiction.
Physicians > Fiction.
Psychopaths > Fiction.