Panhandle gunman : a western duo / Ray Hogan.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Batesville Mem. PL - Batesville||LgPRINT F HOGAN R. (Text)||34706001487372||Large Print - Western||Available||-|
|Jay Co PL - Portland||LP AF HOGAN (Text)||76383000436487||Large Print, AF||Available||-|
|Lebanon PL - Lebanon||LP WF HOG (Text)||34330512967085||Adult - Large Print||Available||-|
|Plainfield-Guilford Twp PL - Plainfield||L.P. FIC Hogan (Text)||31208912224203||large print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781628997033 (lg. print hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1628997036 (lg. print hardcover : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 303 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2008
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Gun of a killer -- Panhandle gunman.
|Summary, etc.:|| In 'Gun of a killer' Luke Wade faces rustlers as he searches for the man who killed his father. In 'Panhandle Gunman' Mace Seevert comes home from war to discover his former commanding officer has laid claim to Mace's ranch and doesn't plan to give it back.
Search for related items by subject
Large type books.