- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lebanon PL - Lebanon||Y F BAK I (Text)||34330512897548||Juvenile - Intermediate Fiction||Available||-|
|Peabody PL - Columbia City||J PAPER BAKER (Text)||30403002169944||Childrens - Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781619636217 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 248 pages, 16 unnumbered pages ; 20 cm.
- Edition: New [paperback] edition.
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury Children's Books, 2015.
- Copyright: ©2007
|General Note:|| First published: New York : Bloomsbury Children's Books, 2007.
Includes excerpt from next book in series, Dragon princess.
|Summary, etc.:|| Thirteen-year-old Grassina vies with her older sister, Chartreuse, to see who will inherit the family's talent for magic and become the Green Witch, while each ponders which prince will be at her side during her "happily ever after."
|Target Audience Note:|| 840 Lexile
Search for related items by subject
Salamanders > Fiction.
Princesses > Fiction.
Princes > Fiction.
Witches > Fiction.
Search for related items by series