- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jefferson County Public Library - Madison||J SERIES (Text)||39391006735458||Juvenile Series||Available||-|
|Peru Public Library - Peru||J FIC BOWE J (Text)||53069000411596||CHILDREN - READER||Available||-|
|Union City Public Library - Union City||YF BOW (Text)||76685000023307||Children's 3rd||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781496505323 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781496505361 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 148 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Stone Arch Books, a Capstone imprint, 
|Summary, etc.:|| Victoria Torres is new to middle school and she decides that being a cheerleader is the key to popularity--but the competition is stiff, especially since it includes the awful, bossy Annelise and even with the support of her best friend, Bea, Victoria needs to work on both her cartwheels and her confidence.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series