Trap / Robert K. Tanenbaum.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - New Castle||F TANE (Text)||39231033109980||Large Print Collection||Available||-|
|Oxford PL - Oxford||LGP TAN (Text)||34045000415872||Large Print||Available||-|
|Plainfield-Guilford Twp PL - Plainfield||L.P. FIC Tanenbau (Text)||31208912032135||large print||Available||-|
|Shelby Co PL - Shelbyville Main Library||LP Tan (Text)||78731000486888||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410482730 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1410482731 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 479 pages (large print); 23 cm.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning 2015.
Series information from Fantastic Fiction.
When Butch Karp digs deeper into the natural gas explosion, killing six and wounding a dozen others, he learns the explosion was the work of a serial arsonist, employed by the teacher's union president. A political hack who panders to the union for financial suppport and a major law enforcement player are also caught up in the homicidal scheme. That is the conclusion Butch Karp has reached when he indicts the pair for murder. Could it be a trap? Is there anothe motive behind the attack?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Karp, Butch (Fictitiou character) > Fiction.
Ciampi, Marlene (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Legal fiction (Literature)
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press large print thriller
- Butch Karp and Marlene Ciampi ; [book 27]
- Tanenbaum, Robert. Butch Karp and Marlene Ciampi ; 27.
- Thorndike Press large print thriller.