The last flight of Poxl West / Daniel Torday.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fulton Co PL - Rochester Main Library||LPF TOR (Text)||33187004118432||Large Print Fiction - R||Available||-|
|Lincoln Heritage PL - Dale Main Library||LP TOR (Text)||70743000148867||Large Print||Available||-|
|Thorntown PL - Thorntown||FIC TOR (Text)||30034001196313||Adult Fiction Books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410481283 (hardback)
- ISBN: 141048128X (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 421 pages (large print) ; 22 cm
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2015
|Summary, etc.:|| "Worshipping his charismatic and cultured uncle Poxl, young Elijah finds his carefully constructed illusions shattering when he learns about the violent, vengeance-driven missions his uncle performed during World War II."-- From B&T.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||World War, 1939-1945 > Veterans > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Loss (Psychology) > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.