Ghost ship : a novel from the NUMA files / Clive Cussler and Graham Brown.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Clinton PL - Clinton||LP F CUS (Text)||36806010261483||LARGE PRINT FICTION||Available||-|
|Ligonier PL - Ligonier||LP FIC C (Text)||73571200109660||Main Floor||Available||-|
|Linton PL - Linton||F CUS L.P. (Text)||30149000749936||Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
|Princeton PL - Princeton||LP Fic Cussler (Text)||30890000573996||Large Print Upper level, South room||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781594138201 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1594138206 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 584 pages (large pring); 22 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine: Large Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2014.
|Summary, etc.:|| When Kurt Austin is injured attempting to rescue the passengers and crew from a sinking yacht, he wakes with fragmented and conflicted memories. Did he see an old friend and her children drown, or was the yacht abandoned when he came aboard? For reasons he cannot explain, Kurt doesn't trust either version of his recollection. Determined to know the truth, he begins to search for answers, and soon finds himself descending into a shadowy world of state-sponsored cybercrime, uncovering a pattern of vanishing scientists, suspicious accidents, and a web of human trafficking.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Austin, Kurt (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Marine scientists > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- NUMA files ; 12
- Kurt Austin adventure ; 12
- Cussler, Clive. NUMA files ; 12.
- Cussler, Clive. Kurt Austin adventures ; 12.