Drive to the hoop / by Brandon Terrell.
- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - Bookmobile||J TERR (Text)||39231033283447||On the Bus||Available||-|
|Wolcott PL - Wolcott||J 3-5 FIC TER (Text)||34911000383552||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Zionsville PL - Hussey-Mayfield Memorial||j FIC TERRELL (Text)||33946002997638||Fiction - 1st Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781632350473 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1632350475 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781632351074 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1632351072 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 80 pages ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, MN : 12-Story Library, an imprint of Peterson Publishing, 2014.
- Copyright: ©2015
"Annie Roger will do anything to prove to Micah Nelson that girls can play basketball just as well as boys. When Annie's lucky ball gets flattened, she heads over to Sal's Used Sporting Goods, for a replacement. There, she learns all about Nancy Lieberman, a women's basketball legend known for breaking down barriers. Can her newfound inspiration carry Annie and her friends to the championship?"--p.  of cover.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Basketball players > Fiction.
Girls > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Middle schools > Fiction.
Search for related items by series