The plants of western Lake Erie : with observations on their distribution / by A.J. Pieters, Assistant Botantist, Department of Agriculture.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 639 Un58 v. 21 (Text)||660041-2015||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: pages 57-79, 10 leaves of plates : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1901.
At head of title: U.S. Commission of Fish and Fisheries.
"Extracted from U.S. Fish Commission bulletin for 1901 ..."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Freshwater plants > Erie, Lake.
Botany > Erie, Lake.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to the biology of the Great Lakes
- Doc. / U.S. Commission of Fish and Fisheries ; [no. 479]
- Contributions to the biology of the Great Lakes.