- ISBN: 9780786564583 (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 078656458X (electronic bk. : Adobe Digital Editions)
- ISBN: 9780786599394 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- ISBN: 0786599391 (electronic bk. : Mobipocket Reader)
- Physical Description: 81 p. ; 18 cm.
- Edition: Jove mass market ed.
- Publisher: New York : Jove Books, 2005, c1998.
|General Note:|| "Previously included as a short story in Once Upon A Castle ... 1998"--T.p. verso.
|Summary, etc.:|| World-famous photographer Calin Farrell is on his much-needed vacation in Ireland. While there, Calin becomes bewitched by the ravishingly beautiful Bryna Torrence, even if he refuses to believe in the spell that has brought them together-and could destroy them both.
|Reproduction Note:|| Electronic reproduction. New York : Penguin Group USA, Inc., 2008. Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 573 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: 93 KB).
Search for related items by subject