Be careful what you wish for / Jeffrey Archer.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||ARC (Text)||36626103640751||Large Type Books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781611292091
- Physical Description: 725 pages (large print) : genealogical table ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large Print edition.
- Publisher: New York : St. Martin's Press, 
|General Note:|| Volume 4 of the Clifton Chronicles series (series numeration from Goodreads.com).
|Summary, etc.:|| Follow the struggles and triumphs of the Clifton and Barrington families into the 1960's: the construction of a luxury ocean liner which comes under sabotage from the IRA; the Clifton family's entry into the London art scene; and a sweeping ending with all of the Barringtons and the Cliftons aboard the ship for its maiden voyage.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Clifton, Harry (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Families > England > History > 20th century > Fiction.
Social classes > England > Fiction.
United States > History > 20th century > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- Clifton chronicles ; Volume 4
- Thorndike Press Large Print Core
- Archer, Jeffrey, 1940- Clifton chronicles ; 04