Rebel queen / Michelle Moran.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Fulton Co PL - Rochester Main Library||LPF MOR (Text)||33187004113839||Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
|Shelby Co PL - Shelbyville Main Library||LP Mor (Text)||78731000486610||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410478696 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410478696 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 521 pages (large print); 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2015.
In the mid-nineteenth century the British empire set it sights on India, expecting a quick and easy conquest. However, when they arrive in the Kingdom of Jhansi, the British army is met with a surprising challenge. Determined to protect her country and her people, Queen Lakshmi refuses to back down. Instead of surrendering she raises two armies, one male and one female and rides into battle.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Lakshmibai, Rani of Jhansi, 1828-1858 > Fiction.
Jhansi (India : District) > History > 19th century > Fiction.
India > History > British occupation, 1765-1947 > Fiction.
|Genre:||Large type books.
Search for related items by series